Testing Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

How's Holidays?

wendy~jap
    wendy~jap

How's Holidays? Empty How's Holidays?

Post by wendy~jap Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:35 pm

Hey guys, it has been a while since the holiday starts and um, I haven't heard much from you. How is your holiday going? Nice? I am doing nothing here at home. Chilling up everyday, that's what I'm currently into. Lol, don't follow my pace if you have something useful to do. Anyways, this is holiday, it's time to relax.

So, what have you been doing guys? Tell me, tell me.

~Happy holidays~ ^^
    GeneratoR
    GeneratoR
    Administrator
    Administrator

Character sheet
    Score:
    How's Holidays? Left_bar_bleue100/100How's Holidays? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

How's Holidays? Empty Re: How's Holidays?

Post by GeneratoR Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:06 pm

Lolz....same as you, everyday stay at home playing games, sleep, eat, and watch movie...
    sometimes go Uni having council meeting,
    we are going to establish the official swinburne sarawak student forum soon.
    Now is still in progress....
    hope all will be done soon and we are trying to recruit some Moderators to help up..
    wendy~jap
    wendy~jap

Post by wendy~jap Sat Jul 12, 2008 3:16 pm

Um sounds great Very Happy. I'm sure we're all looking forward to that.
    Cruella_DeVille
    Cruella_DeVille

Post by Cruella_DeVille Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:42 pm

Hmmh..as for me, i just came back from my 2 weeks vacation to dubai. My first solo travel. Tiring but filled with wonderful moments. Man... dubai is like a land of Philippinos! Every place i went, be it shopping mall, arabian mall, fast food store, etc.. 98% of the workers are phillippinos. The rest are like indians, pakistanis, etc. They even speak tagalog with me -_-" ..and the most popular question i got is "are you a philippino?" -_-" -"no i'm from malaysia".

It's summer in UAE now so the weather is extremely hot. The city looks dusty from afar (because of the the sandy desert maybe). Went to Wild Wadi waterpark.. geez... scariest ride ever..like falling from 8th floor to the ground floor at 80km/h. Then went for dune bashing.. 4x4 desert safari and other great experiences. Things are amazingly expensive there. Even the smallest bottle of drinking water costs around rm3-rm5.. simple chicken fried rice rm30.. gila! kfc dinner meal rm20..apuuu! Want to eat roti also expensive. The triangle tuna sandwich rm12.. So for breakfast (for 2), just prepare rm50 to eat 1 croissant, 1 donut, 1 muffin, 1 nachos and 1 sandwich. If you want luxury lunch.. hmmh.. spend around rm500 at a steakhouse by the lake(the Meat Co. in Burjuman) to have 700g of T-bone & lamb skewer or around rm400 at an italian restaurant for beef steaks, red wine (price for 2).. drinks, starter and main course only, no more room for dessert. Seriously, it is expensive. For dinner, you can try dinner buffet on a dhow cruise, about rm200 or enjoy the teriyaki style japanese cooking (from a philippino chef -_-") around rm160 at benihana (per person price). -Photos all in my friendster.

When i reached KLIA i'm so relief that i'm finally home.. where everything is greener and fresher.. and things are cheap! So now, i'll stop complaining about my country and be thankful for it. I love Malaysia!! Very Happy

To be frank, now i have to think twice before working there because the middle easterns are treating us asians like some kind of lower class group because like i said, most of asians there work as housemaids, grocery & fast food workers. It's very rare to find Malaysians but from looks/first impression they all see you as a philippino and i'm not proud of that. I have to agree with my bf's friend (a Lebanese who hates everything about Dubai :p) that the UAE advertised Dubai only from its (fake) beautiful side. It's all about commercial.

For next vacation, hopefully to go for a bungee jumping. Weee! Can't wait for december! Very Happy

Last edited by Cruella_DeVille on Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
    GeneratoR
    GeneratoR
    Administrator
    Administrator

Character sheet
    Score:
    How's Holidays? Left_bar_bleue100/100How's Holidays? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Post by GeneratoR Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:16 pm

WAH!!!!!!!!
    so nice la.....
    yeah...Malaysia are greener, cheaper, people are more friendly...
    end up, malaysia only can say "Boleh" btw Malaysia this "tak boleh", that "tak boleh"
    and then become technology dumb country..
    ^^
    speedway911

Post by speedway911 Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:50 am

That's because we have bodohwi LOL
    Cruella_DeVille
    Cruella_DeVille

Post by Cruella_DeVille Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:54 am

speedway911 wrote:That's because we have bodohwi LOL

Lol... ooops.. it's not polite to laugh at our PM Neutral .. Razz
    lousykoi
    lousykoi

Character sheet
    Score:
    How's Holidays? Left_bar_bleue51/100How's Holidays? Empty_bar_bleue  (51/100)

Post by lousykoi Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:49 am

woaaa its been long since the last time i visited this forum...
    jennie, u sure had a very interesting vacation at dubai..as for me, i only went to KL n genting to accompany my sister which is quite boring for me as i always go there to spend my holiday..=.="""..i went back to my humtown afterwards, which is also the same except for the food...i really miss my humtown's food..nothing much to do actually at there..sing K with my frens...hang out with my old frens, from primary til secondary frens...HAHAHA

den, here i am back in kuching...ready to start the new semester, as i skipped the whole 1st week..HAHAHA

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 9:19 am