Testing Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Job Salary

Cruella_DeVille
    Cruella_DeVille

Job Salary Empty Job Salary

Post by Cruella_DeVille Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:10 pm

A lot of Malaysian graduates are jobless. They said (well i said it actually :p) the main factor is unattractive salary. When finding a job, is salary (including bonuses etc) your main priority? Or you don't care about the salary? As long as you got a job, then it's ok.

If for me.. of course salary is important.. but i think we can't be too choosy these days. However, i don't want to get paid like <500 per month. That's nuts No !

What do you think?

p/s: it's about future permanent job, not part time.
    wendy~jap
    wendy~jap

Job Salary Empty Re: Job Salary

Post by wendy~jap Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:37 am

Yup, I agree with you. As a fresh graduate, we should not be too choosy, because we are in the process of gaining experience. Yet, salary has to be considered reasonably. Should be decent.
    GeneratoR
    GeneratoR
    Administrator
    Administrator

Character sheet
    Score:
    Job Salary Left_bar_bleue100/100Job Salary Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Post by GeneratoR Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:10 pm

its depend on where, what, whom, when and how you work with...
    Where:
    Depend on where are you working, if you work in KCH, please la....dont expect too much...
    all bosses here wanted multi-task workers only...
    if you work as Graphic Designer, u need to go print and talk to printing press company also.
    Sometimes u need to release the things that printed as well...
    So it is better work other place like KL / Singapore / Japan / Aus / etc...

What :
    What kind of job you work with.. if your position is only junior of coz you cant expect too much, but what if you apply for executive level or manage level position(Supervisor)...

Whom :
    Whom you work for?
    work for your parents is the best work among others, you can apply leave anytime anywhere without deduct your salary
    Very Happy
    what i mean is if you work with people that u know, you will get more benifit compare you work with people you never meet before...

When :
    For now, i guess the world economic is not really that stable after the petrol price rise...
    everyonce are crying for the price and some even dont want to work anymore, cause no matter you work, all your benifit will be "eatten" by your gov in the end....

Last but not least,
    How :
    how you work with, someone can earn money only sit infront on his laptop for 2 hours per day and within that 2 hours, he can earn the amount same as normal people work for 2 week...
    think bout it....
    it is quite many people having this experience and they retire when they are 35....
    Believe it or not?

HHHHHHHH

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 11:41 pm