Testing Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Post-Photography-Workshop: Let's fill out the forum's gallery!

wendy~jap
    wendy~jap

Post-Photography-Workshop: Let's fill out the forum's gallery! Empty Post-Photography-Workshop: Let's fill out the forum's gallery!

Post by wendy~jap Sat May 24, 2008 10:09 pm

Hi,

We have just finished the photography workshop with Alvin Leong today. It was exciting, though made me tired ^^. I learned and tried a lot of things. Rule of third in composition, this is what I mostly learned in the event. What about you guys?

So, I have an idea: for those who participated in the workshop on Saturday 26th, let's upload your favorite captured pictures in our forum's gallery! I'm sure a lot of nice pics have been shot. Therefore, all of us would be able to see what you guys have taken! What do you think, Administrator and Moderator??

Thanks
    GeneratoR
    GeneratoR
    Administrator
    Administrator

Character sheet
    Score:
    Post-Photography-Workshop: Let's fill out the forum's gallery! Left_bar_bleue100/100Post-Photography-Workshop: Let's fill out the forum's gallery! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Post-Photography-Workshop: Let's fill out the forum's gallery! Empty Re: Post-Photography-Workshop: Let's fill out the forum's gallery!

Post by GeneratoR Sun May 25, 2008 3:17 am

Sure why not
    This is what i think the best from my Nokia N90 Camera:
    Post-Photography-Workshop: Let's fill out the forum's gallery! Image548md3.th
    wendy~jap
    wendy~jap

Post-Photography-Workshop: Let's fill out the forum's gallery! Empty Re: Post-Photography-Workshop: Let's fill out the forum's gallery!

Post by wendy~jap Mon May 26, 2008 2:46 am

I like this!

lousykoi
    lousykoi

Character sheet
    Score:
    Post-Photography-Workshop: Let's fill out the forum's gallery! Left_bar_bleue51/100Post-Photography-Workshop: Let's fill out the forum's gallery! Empty_bar_bleue  (51/100)

Post by lousykoi Mon May 26, 2008 5:05 pm

i'll upload mine soon..i'll try to do some edittings first..^^

Generator :
    i think our picture is a bit over-exposed...can be seen from the brightness which is too high..^^ it is just my opinion. and for the position, maybe too low..i think it will look nicer after a bit modifications.
    lousykoi
    lousykoi

Character sheet
    Score:
    Post-Photography-Workshop: Let's fill out the forum's gallery! Left_bar_bleue51/100Post-Photography-Workshop: Let's fill out the forum's gallery! Empty_bar_bleue  (51/100)

Post by lousykoi Mon May 26, 2008 5:06 pm

for wendy, is it ur photo?
    it is nice...^^
    lousykoi
    lousykoi

Character sheet
    Score:

Post by lousykoi Mon May 26, 2008 11:14 pm

so, these are the photos taken by me in the photography workshop :
    Post-Photography-Workshop: Let's fill out the forum's gallery! DSC00067
    desc : this is my favourite...but it is a bit blur...too bad

Post-Photography-Workshop: Let's fill out the forum's gallery! DSC00065
    desc: a lot of enhancements done using photoshop for the color tone which looks greenish^^

Post-Photography-Workshop: Let's fill out the forum's gallery! DSC00066
    desc : black and white creativity..a lot of steps have been done to create this very solid black and white (it is unrecommended to use the default or preset BnW set by the photoshop)

Post-Photography-Workshop: Let's fill out the forum's gallery! DSC00064
    desc : love this cos it is very clear..dun u guys think so?

Post-Photography-Workshop: Let's fill out the forum's gallery! DSC00068
    desc : like this pic as the model looks nice in this pic..but again, too bad her hand covers her mouth..it will looks perfect if she lower a bit of her arm..
    wendy~jap
    wendy~jap

Post by wendy~jap Mon May 26, 2008 11:21 pm

Oh man... Koi, you are really such a great photographer!!! Like those photos very much!!! Really, I don't know what to say. They are just... amazing! Plus, your post-edit pictures look pretty cool!

Incredible, Koi! Keep it up. You are a great photographer!
    lousykoi
    lousykoi

Character sheet
    Score:

Post by lousykoi Tue May 27, 2008 9:04 am

im blushed... Embarassed

i just started to learn photography in the workshop actually..i dun really know bout the camera..all i know is a bit of the theory like rule of third, golden mean, golden rectangle, etc...i learnt bout how to operate the camera actually in the workshop coz it is the first time i used a DSLR..=.="""

you are a good photographer as well wendy..maybe u should try DSLR next time so we can explore more together...

looking for the next workshop..HAHAHA
    GeneratoR
    GeneratoR
    Administrator
    Administrator

Character sheet
    Score:
    Post-Photography-Workshop: Let's fill out the forum's gallery! Left_bar_bleue100/100Post-Photography-Workshop: Let's fill out the forum's gallery! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Post by GeneratoR Wed May 28, 2008 4:55 am

OMG....
    AMAZING MAN...
    GREAT!!!

two tumb UP...

HHHHHH
    lousykoi
    lousykoi

Character sheet
    Score:

Post by lousykoi Wed May 28, 2008 9:31 pm

hahaha...thanks
    im looking forward for the next workshop..but i prefer more on portrait photography..HAHA

king
    speedway911

Post by speedway911 Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:53 pm

Which ISO setting are you using to take the photograph? Using a dSLR?

Is it my eyes are tricking me but I kinda think that there is a lot of noise in those photo, or is it deliberately done by you? =D
    lousykoi
    lousykoi

Character sheet
    Score:

Post by lousykoi Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:14 am

ISO setting?hmmm...depends on the aperture and the shutter speed..im using dSLR
    noise?hmm...yeah, i have to agree with that one..i din purposely do it..but the noise is only happened when i resize or rescale it...there is no noise in the original picture though..^^
    speedway911

Post by speedway911 Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:23 pm

probably noise was being introduced when you compressed the whole pictures into JPEG
    lousykoi
    lousykoi

Character sheet
    Score:

Post by lousykoi Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:45 pm

yeah, cos i compressed it in order to make it a bit smaller..
    it will be great if swinburne provide a photography studio..so that we can do some experiments... Laughing

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
    speedway911

Post by speedway911 Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:08 pm

I think they do have one at the new building, heard some of the foundation design students went there for photoshooting session for their subjects
    lousykoi
    lousykoi

Character sheet
    Score:

Post by lousykoi Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:30 pm

MY GOD.....wad bout us, degree students???can we use???^^|||

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 11:00 pm