Testing Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Interactive Multimedia Assignement Sample Here

GeneratoR
    GeneratoR
    Administrator
    Administrator

Character sheet
    Score:
    Interactive Multimedia Assignement Sample Here Left_bar_bleue100/100Interactive Multimedia Assignement Sample Here Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Interactive Multimedia Assignement Sample Here Empty Interactive Multimedia Assignement Sample Here

Post by GeneratoR Thu May 22, 2008 4:08 pm

Dear all members who taking Interactive Multimedia Subject,
    Please post your assignment 1 and assignment 2 (zipped exe file) here so that everyonce can try our game.
    I will upload mine soon after creating my exe file..

To upload you can choose any file uploader website then paste the link here, you can put your game print screen to attract people... of course you can add description regarding to your assignment as well...
    What a Face

file uploader website:
    www.rapidshare.com
    www.savefile.com

Here is my Game
    Name : Pet War Game
    Version : 1.0
    Game Type : mini-RPG
    Description : This game is generater for assignment purpose. Hope you all enjoy it.

Interactive Multimedia Assignement Sample Here Screenor4
    Link :
    Pet War Game.zip
    hot_at_fusion.jr
    hot_at_fusion.jr

Interactive Multimedia Assignement Sample Here Empty Re: Interactive Multimedia Assignement Sample Here

Post by hot_at_fusion.jr Sun May 25, 2008 11:29 am

Nice work there generator.
    GeneratoR
    GeneratoR
    Administrator
    Administrator

Character sheet
    Score:
    Interactive Multimedia Assignement Sample Here Left_bar_bleue100/100Interactive Multimedia Assignement Sample Here Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Interactive Multimedia Assignement Sample Here Empty Re: Interactive Multimedia Assignement Sample Here

Post by GeneratoR Sun May 25, 2008 6:16 pm

thamks, but i think it is quite hard to play rite cause the time run quite slow and is hard to achieve the goal cause the goal is level 10,
    from level 1 - level 2 u need to kill 1 mons
    level 2 - 3 = 2 mons,
    level 3 - 4 = 4 mons,
    level 4 - 5 = 8 Mons,
    and so on...
    level 9 - 10 = 256 Mons...

and the maximun number of monster to be kil in 1 day is only 2.

Hard enough?
    lousykoi
    lousykoi

Character sheet
    Score:
    Interactive Multimedia Assignement Sample Here Left_bar_bleue51/100Interactive Multimedia Assignement Sample Here Empty_bar_bleue  (51/100)

Post by lousykoi Mon May 26, 2008 5:00 pm

i haven uploaded mine...mine is very weird game...as there are lot of bugs there...^^|||
    GeneratoR
    GeneratoR
    Administrator
    Administrator

Character sheet
    Score:

Post by GeneratoR Thu Jun 12, 2008 5:10 pm

lousykoi wrote:i haven uploaded mine...mine is very weird game...as there are lot of bugs there...^^|||

where is your game?
    lol...
    sure everyone is waiting for your game to be upload
    wendy~jap
    wendy~jap

Post by wendy~jap Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:09 pm

lol, they might be pretty busy these days... ^^
    lousykoi
    lousykoi

Character sheet
    Score:
    Interactive Multimedia Assignement Sample Here Left_bar_bleue51/100Interactive Multimedia Assignement Sample Here Empty_bar_bleue  (51/100)

Post by lousykoi Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:13 pm

hahahah....
    so here is my game

Interactive Multimedia Assignement Sample Here 3-77
    Title : S.K.Y save the king!
    Genre : semi-RPG action
    Objectives :
    -. Kill all the enemies
    -. Defeat the main BOSS = witch
    -. Eliminate the hidden BOSS (optional)

Description : hmmm....the game is more likely developed in a castlevania style..hahahah

Hints : read the instructions carefully...save the special moves for the last!

Review : this game is quite easy at the beginning..as you only need to eliminate the normal enemies (ogres)..but the medium part comes when u have to defeat the main BOSS which has a very nasty moves...beware!! if you find that the game is too easy for you, try to face the hidden BOSS (how to fight him...? can be found in the cheat section)...this hidden BOSS is OMG!!! from total of 7 rounds, i can only win once...=.="""

ENJOY!! haha

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 4:19 pm