Testing Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
wendy~jap
GeneratoR
6 posters

Do you think we should make this Forum Public?

Poll

Make this Forum Public and Tell Others

[ 3 ]
    Do you think we should make this Forum Public? Bar_left75%Do you think we should make this Forum Public? Bar_right [75%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Do you think we should make this Forum Public? Bar_left25%Do you think we should make this Forum Public? Bar_right [25%] 

Total Votes: 4
    GeneratoR
    GeneratoR
    Administrator
    Administrator

Character sheet
    Score:
    Do you think we should make this Forum Public? Left_bar_bleue100/100Do you think we should make this Forum Public? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Do you think we should make this Forum Public? Empty Do you think we should make this Forum Public?

Post by GeneratoR Mon May 05, 2008 4:05 pm

As subject above, Our forum getting colder and colder, members seldom login and even interact with each other.
    therefore i would like to ask weather we should promote this forum and publiside it to public or not?

Maybe we should recruit more members and talk craps and IT related topic to make this forum more warm...
    wendy~jap
    wendy~jap

Do you think we should make this Forum Public? Empty Re: Do you think we should make this Forum Public?

Post by wendy~jap Tue May 06, 2008 1:53 pm

But then, if you make it public, the forum wouldn't suit the title anymore... I don't know, though.
    hot_at_fusion.jr
    hot_at_fusion.jr

Do you think we should make this Forum Public? Empty Re: Do you think we should make this Forum Public?

Post by hot_at_fusion.jr Tue May 06, 2008 2:27 pm

Agree with wendy.
    Make it public to all swinburne students and staffs is of course great, but maybe to ppl other than that I don't think so.. scratch
    But at second thought, if this forum keeps on being so dead like this maybe it is not such a bad idea of letting public know that we actually exist.
    Laughing
    GeneratoR
    GeneratoR
    Administrator
    Administrator

Character sheet
    Score:
    Do you think we should make this Forum Public? Left_bar_bleue100/100Do you think we should make this Forum Public? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Post by GeneratoR Tue May 06, 2008 5:01 pm

hahaha....yeah...actually the purpose of this forum is sharing exp and knowlwdge among students (include multimedia, it and other field that they have intress in multimedia such as web develop, photography etc...) From there we can learn more than what we learn in our own uni...
    lousykoi
    lousykoi

Character sheet
    Score:
    Do you think we should make this Forum Public? Left_bar_bleue51/100Do you think we should make this Forum Public? Empty_bar_bleue  (51/100)

Post by lousykoi Thu May 08, 2008 11:14 pm

yes...but when we make it public...think that we can at least promote swinburne...HAHAHA
    that is just my opinion
    GeneratoR
    GeneratoR
    Administrator
    Administrator

Character sheet
    Score:

Post by GeneratoR Thu May 08, 2008 11:55 pm

OMG....I create this forum is not purposely to promote swinburne, they dint pay me any cents neither...
    LOL...
    Cruella_DeVille
    Cruella_DeVille

Post by Cruella_DeVille Fri May 09, 2008 9:51 am

GeneratoR wrote:As subject above, Our forum getting colder and colder, members seldom login and even interact with each other..

Boss, i'm sorry about that one. I didn't get any email from this forum indicating that there's a new post (i only received it during the early days)..that's why didn't login Neutral
    hot_at_fusion.jr
    hot_at_fusion.jr

Post by hot_at_fusion.jr Fri May 09, 2008 10:21 am

Have you tried to promote this forum using blackboard?
    I personally haven't try this, but don't you be able to send email to all users in your course (Multimedia Students, for instance) via blackboard? Just look into the usergroups and you can choose to send email or smth. Check it out if you haven't.
    Anyways, forum has been a bit more active lately.. Must be because of me joining. Cool
    ~Nia_VaL~

Post by ~Nia_VaL~ Fri May 09, 2008 10:32 am

affraid
    I was shocked when i read your last sentence jr..."must be because of me joining"
    ckckckck...
    hot_at_fusion.jr
    hot_at_fusion.jr

Post by hot_at_fusion.jr Fri May 09, 2008 10:36 am

Laughing Hahaha
    I was only joking. Wink
    wendy~jap
    wendy~jap

Post by wendy~jap Fri May 09, 2008 11:03 am

Hey,

That's a good idea Jr was proposing. You may want to promote the forum through Blackboard. Or else, maybe you can actually talk to the student administration of Swinburne asking for permission in order to make an announcement. Then you can announce the advent of this new forum to the whole Swinburnees. What do you think?
    lousykoi
    lousykoi

Character sheet
    Score:
    Do you think we should make this Forum Public? Left_bar_bleue51/100Do you think we should make this Forum Public? Empty_bar_bleue  (51/100)

Post by lousykoi Fri May 09, 2008 1:25 pm

yes...i have to agree with all of these ideas..
    but GeneratoR has do some promotions through friendster and other medias i guess...but maybe can try with the blackboard..since the forum for the council still inactive...HAHA
    GeneratoR
    GeneratoR
    Administrator
    Administrator

Character sheet
    Score:

Post by GeneratoR Fri May 09, 2008 3:04 pm

Lolz... thanks for all your people support...i have planed to promoted it through blackboard but i still need to explore more on this forum, else problem come out and unable to handed it then the whole forum will like clashing...(e.g. overwhilming of user, data storage leak etc...)

yet i have set provisional period for this forum...within this period i will do all the research and see how members interact among theirself...
    Besides, i need to setup and educate mods so that when more and more user coming and they are able to help me to manage this board...

for your all information, i have another private forum for my scouts beside this forum...
    so i really need a strong team to help me and manage this forum...
    so i hope those existing mods will be more active and take charge on the section assigned and i do hope there will be some new mods register theirself and help up us to manage and promote this forum...

Long speech huh?
    cheers
    ~Nia_VaL~

Post by ~Nia_VaL~ Fri May 09, 2008 4:44 pm

hahaha...
    really a very long speech... Razz
    lousykoi
    lousykoi

Character sheet
    Score:

Post by lousykoi Fri May 09, 2008 4:52 pm

agree...^^
    Cruella_DeVille
    Cruella_DeVille

Post by Cruella_DeVille Fri May 09, 2008 5:22 pm

good:
    more members

bad:
    people will miss used it as an ordinary forum (like last Swinburne forum) and talk less about IT & Multimedia

that means.. i'm neutral.. whatever your decision is, we will follow you :p
    lousykoi
    lousykoi

Character sheet
    Score:

Post by lousykoi Sat May 10, 2008 10:13 pm

hmm...Cruella_DeVille got the point there...^^

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 4:44 pm